Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO Betafpv 20A
Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO Brushless Flight Controller 20A
The V3 version has all the functions of the V2 board, also add the following 2 additional functions.
- Add 8M Flash chip for Betaflight Black Box.
- 3 full UARTs (UART1, UART2 and UART6) are available in the V3 version. Pilots could use one UART for DJI digital FPV unitÂ or Caddx Vista digital FPV unit and the other UART for external receivers like TBS Crossfire.
The V2 board only has one full UART and could not support DJI digital FPV VTX.
For a new generation of toothpickÂ droneïŒthis new AIO Brushless FC can handle 20A continuous current(25A burst), which is the first 20A All-in-one FCÂ on the market.Â ComparedÂ toÂ FCÂ /Â ESC StacksÂ design, this board providedÂ with massive levels of performance capability while still maintain ultralight only 6.63g.Â Breaking through the limit of toothpick power, exploring more possibilities in 3”-4” drones. This board isÂ yourÂ best choice toÂ DIY your own toothpick drone that is tailored to your requirements.
If you are looking forÂ whoop version, pleaseÂ click hereÂ to reach out.
Here is a video of detailed introduction forÂ 20A AIO FC, made byÂ Jon E5 FPV.
- This new board can handle 20A continuousÂ current(25A burst), which is the first 20A All-in-one FCÂ on the market
- Comes with 4*Motor Pluggable Pins and NotÂ Pre-solder in default,Â fitsÂ your needs of self-assembly best
- Compatible withÂ 120X,Â 130X, 140X motors, andÂ 1505 motors
- USB port is mounted on the side, youÂ have more possibilities of mounting it while still maintaining access to the USB port
- All of the solder pads are at the edge of FC, which is a convenience toÂ solder
- Double-sided motor solder pad. Pins pad and wires pad are both built-in for motors connection
- Integrated with a Betaflight MATEKF411 processor FC, BetaflightÂ OSD,Â F4 MCU,Â and 20A ESC,Â support 2-4S battery
Comparison ofÂ Toothpick 12A AIO FCÂ andÂ Toothpick 20A AIO FC
- IntegratedÂ 24 singleÂ N-channel MosFETs chips onÂ 20A AIO FC board,Â which has a lower inner resistance. 12A AIO FC board adopts 12 dual MosFETsÂ chips instead. Current sensor included.
Double-sided Motor Solder Pad
Support connect with motors via connectors or solder directly
Mounting Pattern and Real Holes of Mounting Holes
ThisÂ board comes with standard 26.5×26.5mm mounting holes, which can install easilyÂ in most whoop and toothpick frames.
- Motors:Â 1505 MotorsÂ andÂ 1404 Motors
- Propellers:Â Â HQ 3020 2-Blade PropÂ /Â HQ 3030 3-Blade PropÂ /Â HQ 4025 2-Blade Propellers
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ)
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 32.5*32.5mm (26.5mm mounting holes)
- Firmware version: BETAFPVF411 (BEFH)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (OSD chip: AT7456E)
- Receiver:Â SupportÂ Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/Â TBS CrossfireÂ Receiver/DSMX Receiver
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor
- Weight: 6.63g
SPECIFICATIONS OF ESC
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- ContinuousÂ current: 20A
- Peak current: 25A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
DIAGRAM FOR Toothpick F4Â 20A AIO FC V2
DIAGRAM FOR Toothpick F4Â 20A AIO FC V3
Receiver Connection Diagram
- 1 * Toothpick F4Â 20A AIO 2-4S brushless flight controller
- 1 *Â Cable Pigtail (XT30)
- 4 * M2x10mm screws
- 4 * M2 nuts
- 4 * Anti-vibration rubber dampers
- 4 * Motor Pluggable Pins
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.