TBS CROSSFIRE SIXTY9
What could be better than the best Crossfire receiver and an improved Unify Pro32 video transmitter making sweet love? Exactly! Nothing, nothing at all.
Introducing the TBS Crossfire Sixty9, a VTx and RC receiver AIO board sporting a race-friendly, long-range capable video transmitter combined with the same on the TBS Crossfire side. Mounting holes are 20×20, but we do incldue adapters for your 30×30 stacks, and a plastic case for mounting the unit to your frame, without any stacking necessity.
Outputs 2x CRSF + 2x PWM (or 6x PWM) directly to your FC. The main JST-SH connector connects to your flight controller and video camera (or also FC for those that like the FC-OSD).
- Integrated video transmitter control with long range and (team-)race functions
- Dedicated low-noise power supply for receiver and video transmitter
- Sleek 20×20 mounting form factor
- Plug&play connection and solder pads connectivity
- 3 different mounting flavors, RF tin shields, and other accessories included
- High power analog adjustable video transmitter (up to 1W with perfect cooling)
- Weight: 4.1g (board only)
- Antenna ports: 1x video transmitter, 1x R/C receiver
- Size: 24mm x 24mm
- Requires: Firmware V4.62 and above
- CRSF V3 ready
- 1x TBS Crossfire Sixty9
- 1x TBS Crossfire Immortal-T antenna
- 1x u.FL to SMA mount (for VTx)
- 1x 30×30 heatsink / case
- 1x 20×20 heatsink / case
- 1x optional tin-shield (for added low-noise tolerance)
- 1x JST-SH x 9 connector
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.