New BLITZ BEC Module 2-8S BEC – 5V/12V iFlight 2022
The BLITZ ESC features step-down switch mode, high-efficiency synchronous rectification, and the ability to step down from an input voltage of up to 35V to a low output stable voltage, which makes it ideal for step-down voltage applications.
It offers a very compact solution to achieve 2A/3A output current over a wide input supply voltage (6 to 35V).
* Short connect ON-12V, the output voltage is 12V. When disconnected, the output voltage is 5V.
– Step-down switch mode
– High-efficiency synchronous
– Wide 6V to 35V Input voltage range
– The voltage output can be 5V or 12V adjustable. (default 5V)
– Input voltage: 6-35V
– Output voltage / current: 5V or 12V. Average 2A / Peak 3A
– Conversion efficiency: the average efficiency of output 12V is above 92%, and the average efficiency of output 5V is above 88%.
– Size: 12*14*4.5mm
– Pins distance: 2.55mm
– Weight: 1.8g
– BLITZ PSM BXN 5D2UD6 BEC * 1pc
– Connecting cables *1 set
* If there is sparking phenomenon when the power is turned on, it is recommended that the input voltage should not exceed 26V.
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.