iFlight Alpha A65 V2 Tiny Whoop Drone – BNF
Let’s welcome the upgraded version of Alpha A65, the newly designed canopy and body frame, available in black and white color. This Alpha A65 is an even smaller size 65mm light weight 24.5g whoop. Stuffed with our newest electronic components and technology, this thing will guarantee loads of hours practice or racing across the smallest spaces. This is what we came up with to combine flight time efficiency with sufficient power.
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you’re flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
- 24.5 grams (without battery)
- Butter smooth XING 0802 22000KV (more torque and efficiency with longer flight times)
- Ducts to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth cinematic settings
Main Changelog from V1 to V2:
– Upgraded canopy and boby frame
– Upgraded camera
January 2022: Before XING 0802 22000KV changed to XING 0803 17000KV
April 20, 2022: Before SucceX F4 1S 5A AIO Whoop Board w/VTX changed to BLITZ F411 1S 5A Whoop AIO Board
Alpha A65 BNF Specs:
- BLITZ F411 1S 5A Whoop AIO Board
- XING 0802 17000KV FPV Micro Motor
- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Body size: 46*46mm
- Ducted propeller size: 31mm
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm
- Weight: 24.5g (without battery)
- Flight time: 3-4 min cruising (1S 300mAh)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
– Don’t worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on “Firmware/Factory Dumps”
– Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn’t end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on “How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode”
Alpha A65 w/1/4″ CMOS 1200TVL BNF Included Components and Parts
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x Alpha 65mm Frame
- 1x 1200TVL 2.1mm 160° Camera
- 1x BLITZ F411 1S 5A Whoop AIO Board
- 1x Whip antenna
- 2sets HQ 31mmx3 1mm (Set of 4 – Color May Vary)
FC // BLITZ F411 1S 5A Whoop AIO Board
Weight: 4.8g (with power cable, VTX, and VTX antenna)
Mounting pattern: 25.5*25.5mm/φ3mm （half-hole)
Supported Protocols: CC2500, SPI, D8, S-FHSS
FC Firmware: IFLIGHT_BLITZ_F411RX
BEC output: 5V 500mA
INA pad: n uart2
Signal Support: Dshot, Oneshot, Multishot
Current: 5A continuous and peak 6A
ESC Firmware: O-H-30 BLS 16.8
Current sensor: yes
ESC Telemetry: NO
Current scale: 400
Protocol: Smart audio
Input voltage: 5V
- Our current frsky receivers default version in 2.XX, requires to use the same version of frsky transmitter.
- If you have none frsky transmitter,please downgrade the version lower than 2.X.X, www.frsky-rc.com for more details.
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.