TITAN XL5 4S 6S FPV Drone Analog iFlight
After our popular TITAN DC5 (DeadCat style frame) approach we decided to take a step back to the roots and create a new X-Geometry frame to get the best performance on both axis and better weight distribution for freestyle.
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you’re flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
– 6mm arm design for more durability
– XING 2208 motors (4S 2450KV/6S 1800KV) for more power
– GPS pre-installed for more safety at distance
– Variable GoPro TPU mount (supports ND-Filter inserts)
– 360° TPU protection and Antenna mounts
– Don’t worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on “Firmware/Factory Dumps”
– Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn’t end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on “How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode”
– GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent from unwanted or unexpected drone behaviour.
Please check our linked article on“GPS Rescue Mode // Setup”
FRAME // TITAN XL5：
– Weight ：145g
– Wheelbase: 250mm
– Main body dimension: 185*133mm
– Bottom to top distance: 30mm
– Arm thickness: 6mm
– Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
– Top plate thickness: 2mm
– Camera plate thickness: 2mm (2.5mm included TPU inserts)
June 2021: Caddx Ratel, 2.1mm lens camera changed to RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 2.1mm 19*19
August 2021: SucceX 50A ESC changed to SucceX-E 45A 4-in-1 ESC
February 2022: SucceX-D F7 changed to BLITZ F7 Flight Controller
ELECTRONICS // BLITZ F7 Stack (SucceX-E 45A 4-in-1 ESC)：
– Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
– Plug-and-Play DJI support. No need to solder tiny wires!
BLITZ F7 Flight Controller
with 216MHz STM32 F722 with 2x MPU6000 Gyros ready for SensorFusion.
Up to 8S, 32MB Blackbox Flash and 5V/9V to power all you might need.
SucceX-E 45A 4in1 V2
with 24Mhz BLHelis 16.X, 8 layers double-sided PCB and Top grade Mosfets.
SucceX Force 5.8GHz 800mW VTX Adjustable
– The output power is stable;
– Transmit power 4 gear switch: 25mW/100mW/400mW/800mW;
– Output 40 channels.
– Frequency lock fast, the boot does not interfere with companions;
– Built-in output power self-check function;
– Full format video format: NTSC /PAL;
– Wide input voltage range. low power consumption:
– Small size:36*36*3mm
– Mounting holes 4-M3
– Lightweight: 7.2g(excluding antenna)
– Item: SucceX-Force 800mW adjustable VTX
– Input voltage: 7-36V
– Output voltage/ Max current: 5V 1A
– 12V input current: 40mA@PIT MODE, 95mA@25mW, 185mA@100mW，250mA@400mW, 380mA@800mW
– Channel: 40
BNF // Parts list (Build)
-1x TITAN XL5 4S 6S FPV Drone – BNF
– 2 sets Nazgul F5 propellers
– 1x GPS Module
Additional Suggested Parts (optional)